Given the uncertain times ahead, it is important to stay focused on your health and long term investment. Fortunately your garden combines both! You currently have time for it and can engage the whole family in a fun activity!
So if you want a customised online landscaping or garden maintenance consultation to protect your garden and investment through the COVID-19 crisis, give us a call to:
· Discuss the current challenges your garden oasis is facing through the COVID-19 crisis and what you can do
· Discover how to overcome tools or products limitations while confined at home to manage your garden
· Learn home-made recipes to handle weeds and insect infestations
· Stay safe in what you want to achieve
· Get your veggie and/or herb patch going. Yes you can still have access to seedlings and herbs are a great way to boost your immune system. Katie Kempthorne who is a naturopath and Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncturist has been working with fresh food and herbs for the past 20 years and has put a blog together on how to manage and enhance your immune system in these challenging times. Katie Kempthorne COVID-19 blog.
· Learn how to manage your lawn and garden so that they thrive.
Call us now on 0800 868 100.